Food habits across the world are changing Discuss the changes brought in to your community or country by this trend Are these changes good for society Discuss giving reasons and examples

Food habits across the world are changing.Discuss the changes brought in to your community or country by this trend.Are these changes good for society ?Discuss giving reasons and examples.

The dynamics of food habits have been changed rampantly over the years. There is no denying the fact that with the passage of time the trends in food have been changed dramatically and are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,every individual has his/her own penchant for food.Of late, it has been seen that food habits are changing gradually over the globe. There are immense changes of food habits in our community.There are numerous parameters which attribute change in food habits in the society. Firstly,global food chains,with the advancement of globalization food chains cross every paradigm and reach almost everywhere in the world like Subway, a food chain which has the availability in almost every city. These changes lead to the consumption of fast food as easy availability and consumption goes hand in hand. Secondly,in current scenario people are financially sound as compared to the past and consequently, spend more money on fast food or ready to food.

Moving further,the changed food habits just for the scrumptious food does not leads to fruitful life. The repercussions of fast food are very lethal as for an illustration fast food leads to obesity and makes an individual rotund. One should take proactive measures to impart quality food habits for example having a routine diet, eating more and more green vegetables,minimal use of beverages etcetera. By adopting the certain parameters explained one can live a fruitful life

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that having a balanced diet is the need of the hour specially when the food habits are changing at wild pace.

does not leads to fruitful life.
does not lead to fruitful life.

at wild pace.
at a wild pace.