In the past people used to wear their traditional clothes depending on their culture. Nowadays the trend is changing and people wear different clothes. Is it a positive or negative development? How does it affect certain societies and people’s behavior?

In the past people love to wear conventional clothes which represent their social identity. However, in recent years, most of the people prefer to have clothes according to their taste and need. There are some benefits and drawbacks of this trend.

First of all, traditional costumes represent our culture and the way our ancestors were living. Everyone feels proud to represents to represent their society and contribute to spread their heritage to next generation. In the past common traditional dress made people equal and unite. However, they lost their own identity within their own group. On the other side, modern innovation has made our world smaller which helped our generation to learn and follow different fashion and lifestyle based on their own interest. Such behavior not only helps individual to create his unique image but also helps society to absorb good characteristics of other communities. For example, in many developing countries nowadays youngsters have influence of western clothes which make them noticeable in the crowd.

Apart from certain advantages, there are some drawbacks of such trend. In many parts of the globe where people are mostly uneducated, poor and conservative, such modern changes in clothes treated as crime against the community. Such people often forced to leave their society. Moreover, young women always become easy target of criminals and rapists because of their attractive and eye-catching costumes. For instance, the study carried out in India concluded that women’s clothes have main influence in the crime against them.

In conclusion, we should select our clothes wisely such that we can balance our social image and personal test.

such modern changes in clothes treated as crime against the community
such modern changes in clothes are treated as crime against the community

Such people often forced to leave their society.
Such people are often forced to leave their society.

young women always become easy target of criminals
young women always become easy targets of criminals

Sentence: Everyone feels proud to represents to represent their society and contribute to spread their heritage to next generation.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and represents