Having different languages makes it difficult for people of different nationalities to communicate with each other It would be better if there was only one language in the world What are the advantage and disadvantages of everyone in the world speaking th

Having different languages makes it difficult for people of different nationalities to communicate with each other. It would be better if there was only one language in the world.
What are the advantage and disadvantages of everyone in the world speaking the same language?

Often people from different countries find problems in communication with each other. Some people prefer one language for the entire world instead of different languages. There are some benefits and drawbacks of this thought and in this essay I will discuss on both sides.

First of all, If there will be a single language for the world then communication would become easier. People will not worry about language barrier and they can express their feelings, emotions, and love in the exact words. One language helps nations in business expansion, political cooperation, technology sharing and high...