In the past people used to wear their traditional clothes depending on their culture. Nowadays the trend is changing and people wear different clothes. Is it a positive or negative development? How does it affect certain societies and people’s behavior?

While the current trend of wearing inordinary outfits could adversly affect the community in some respects, it is reasonable to argue the manifold merits that could be obtained, as will now be explained.

On the one hand, such an attitude is likely to erase the cultural identity of nations. Many countries have been recognized by the way they dress. Furthermore, the traditional clothes are closely linked to pecuilar traditions and customs. As a result, abandoning such practices would, presumably, lead to the loss of invaluable characteristics and attributes of a given country.

On the other...