PEOPLE ATTEND COLLEGES OR UNIVERSITIES FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS(for example,new experience,career preparation,increased knowledge etc)WHY DO U THINK PEOPLE ATTEND COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITIES

Nowadays,there is a significant increase in the number of individuals attending universities.These days people opt for colleges or universities for a variety of reasons.Better job perspective,improving the knowledge and gaining new experiences are some of the reasons for attending colleges or universities.

Firstly,majority of the people prefer higher studies for a better career.Universities helps them to equip themselves with professional skills needed for a particular job.For example,there are academies which gives training in areas of nursing and engineering.These colleges are helpful in preparing individuals professionally talented for these jobs.Mainly people attend colleges and universities for improving there career option.

Secondly,many people opt for higher studies for the sake of acquiring knowledge.universities offer knowledge on many subjects and on various aspects of life.For example,study of subjects like history and literature, eventhough these subjects may not be helpful in attaining a better career these are helpful in attaining more knowledge.People are selecting these courses for attaining knowledge.apart from that,some people attend universities for gaining a high social status.They are interested in adding university degrees to their names.

Thirdly,some individuals choose universities and colleges for gaining new experiences.Mostly people prefer for universities in foreign countries this enables them to experience new culture and language.For example,recent studies have shown that,over the recent years there is a significant increase in the number of people moving from India to other foreign countries for higher studies.This trend enables people to identify new languages and cultures.

To conclude,people choose universities for various reasons.Career perspectives constitute the higher proportion of reasons for opting higher studies and in the future this trend is expected to continue.

Sentence: Firstly,majority of the people prefer higher studies for a better career.Universities helps them to equip themselves with professional skills needed for a particular job.For example,there are academies which gives training in areas of nursing and engineering.These colleges are helpful in preparing individuals professionally talented for these jobs.Mainly people attend colleges and universities for improving there career option.
Description: The fragment Universities helps them is rare

academies which gives training
academies which give training

Error: knowledge.apart Suggestion: knowledge apart
Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.