Most people in the world have to work to earn a living However many people work only for the financial gain that it involves and not for any other rewards that a job can offer what do u think the main considerations when deciding what job to take should b

Most people in the world have to work to earn a living. However many people work only for the financial gain that it involves and not for any other rewards that a job can offer. what do u think the main considerations when deciding what job to take should be.

Nowadays,in this modern competetive world most people opt for jobs which offer better pay. However,there are certain factors to be considered while choosing a job like job satisfaction.

Firstly,one should select a job which gives satisfaction. Eventhouh good salary gives some sort of satisfaction there are certain other factors. job should be selected based on educational qualifications. people must go for works which suits there educational qualifications. for instance,an individual who did his degree i...

for works which suits there educational qualifications.
for works which suit there educational qualifications.

Sentence: For each job there are certain qualifications one must meet this qualifications.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and qualifications

Sentence: In conclusion, eventhough better pay is necessary for living in todays world one has to give importance to job satisfaction.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and world

Sentence: Nowadays,in this modern competetive world most people opt for jobs which offer better pay.
Error: competetive Suggestion: competitive

Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.