The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years, many of the problems young people new experience such as jervenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chi

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years, many of the problems young people new experience such as jervenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children.

Agree or disagree ?

It is no doubt the position of women has changed as compare to the last few years. Some people, however, believe that this change is responsible for many problems in children's attitude and behaviour. Some children experiences serious crime like jervenile delinquency, when their mothers are not at home. While some other think this is great turnover for women. I agree with this revolution.

Firstly, some people allege that women are stepping down their houses, and they do not have enough time to spend with their children. This is the main reason the children are going to wrong path. Furthermore, the lack of guidance is the second reason. As the women those who work, mostly busy in their works, and hence, they can not give more time to their children. As a result, children face the lack of guidance in their life.

On the other side, people agree that this revolution in women is beneficial. Since women in past were considered as helpless creatures and were dominated by males. Now, by change in the thinking of people and generation, they can work as men, and can support her family and husband financially. Additionally, this make them independent, strong and develop social skills as well. As saying goes nobody knows what is going to be happen next. In case, any woman lost her husband. It would be difficult for her to support her family without leader of house. In the second case, if the lady is working, she may help her family.

In summary, the change in the behaviour of children is not because of their mother's absence at home. It may be because of their friend circle and society with whom they spent more time. Eventhough, many people still think that jervenile delinquency is attributed to the rasing number of working mothers. This change in the position of women is in salutary of their as well as our country.