In recent times, both western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines are now widely known and used. The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient’s mental attitude towards it. To what extent do you agree or

In recent times, both western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines are now widely known and used. The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient’s mental attitude towards it. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Over the recent times, when people can get illness, they don’t understand about which form of medicines use for treatment. The conventional and scientific both medicines have their own benefits and drawbacks. Even though, while they could mentally ready or not it doesn’t matters for treatment, it’s depending on which medicines they can prefer.

To begin with, there are several reasons to support people are attract on alternatives form of medicines. If, for example, people may go any hospitals and follow all prescription give by doctors and as a result they cannot get good results. Therefore, they could choose conventional forms of medicines. In some cases these types of medicines would better work than scientific research.

In addition, people are also known that alternative medicines cannot work on all cases and sometimes they could have got failure results. These types of medicines are required huge amount of money rather than scientific method. Moreover, scientific method of treatment got after many different testing of researches and in contrast, traditional methods are not sufficient support of any testing. Alternatives forms of medicines have not any negative side effects.

In conclusion, my personal belief is that for cure we can which form of medicines use not on mentally people ready or not.