In some countries the average weight of people increasing and their levels of health and fitness decreasing?What do you think are causes of this problems and what measuring could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people increasing and their levels of health and fitness decreasing?
What do you think are causes of this problems and what measuring could be taken to solve them?

Overbalance weight of people is biggest problems for some countries especially developed countries of their levels of health, that need a certain which practical and quickly with many activity of their live exactly in work become their change to consumption of fast of fast food with order of restaurant of fast food, without prepare to cooking for fulfill need their energy every day.

Nowadays, modern era with high of technology and high necessary of live become some people more busy work in office until have not time to prepare of cooking of food. Become them think getting a certain that can fulfill need their energy with consume cooking fast food with order of restaurant of fast food such as burgers, pizzas etc. Especially in develop countries (America and Europa) without think bad influence of component of ingredient and process of cook of fast food that not good to health, and less good for health of other living, for example with consume of fast food such as burgers and pizzas with high or cornucopia amount of calories that contained. and oil they use to fry their food, with use oil black result of recur use that cause free radical of high cholesterol, that cause unhealthy to live for example to increase of diabetes and weight gain because of eating too much fast food that contributes to unhealthy lifestyle.

I think with consumption much fast food, that can damage of system of metabolism when their grow older and increase of weight of people that cause many problem of health and obesity of weight of people and the solution to measures could be takes to solve them. The first some people must habitual to do diet, for example eating more vegetables and fruit and subtracts eat fast food and drink plenty water every day, and do sport minimal 30 minutes to burn of cholesterol in body. With takes a walk that can do when comes home from work or come home with public relation with lease private driver.

So, The conclusion, some people should do diet, with consumption much vegetables and fruits and relieve consumption of fast food and sport to burn cholesterol in body.