In some countries young people move into their own homes. In their early twenties, in another countries, young people stay with their parents until late thirties why is it happening? What are the advantages and disadvantages by both statement. Give your o

In some countries young people move into their own homes. In their early twenties, in another countries, young people stay with their parents until late thirties why is it happening? What are the advantages and disadvantages by both statement. Give your opinion.

Different country has different habits. Different country different cultural, and different country has different regulation, also different lifestyle also. The lifestyle of human being is taking the aerial roots since advancement in technology is introducing it’s miracles in every field. Presently modern generation has started to live in micro families, usually away from parents leaving native homes. Some young people has reasons why they want to relocate from their houses to other places at an early age. I think many young people in other country has high self-confidence and or family problems, and that’s one of good habit in a country. In another some countries, young people stay with their parents until late thirties. Here i would comparing why both of phenomenon has happened in the world.

In developed countries, parent embed mindset their children, they said to their children that should be to becomes independent person since child. The parent always gave their children input of minding that always keep survive in developing country, get a job in early age. Young becomes independent person, sooner to get a job in earlier age is better. And also many empty area and empty field in developing countries to build a house, because usually they only have a children is enough. But, beside of that, one of reasons the young people move into their home when they felt uncomfortable with their family, have problems in the family, broken home, they made decision that they have to move in another environment or country that made them more enjoy with their new life. In developing countries, usually the people still used their feeling than their mind. Parents in developing countries less about embed mind for their children when they was child. It happen continuously until the children grew up. Beside of that, in some countries there are seldom about empty area, because there is population explosion in that country. Indirectly that made people did not have house, and stay with their parents until old. Actually it is good, because the children can look after their parent until the parent died. For example in Indonesia, in Indonesia population explosion has began, count of population is more than count of vacancy and empty area. In Jakarta, capital city of Indonesia the population is over, traffic jam in everywhere, Jakarta has hot weather, float every year, there are the effect of population exploded. Many people came in Jakarta to look for job, to survive. Why they made decision moved in capital city, because of in their village was not good vacancy anymore. In java, many young people has getting married when their age still young, in their mindset, got married and have many children is better than got a job, that contradiction in the developed countries.

In the end, i can conclude different country has different regulation, different country has different mindset’s people. Actually i prefer to move at an early. But i person should make their mind, find and keep gold middle.