Some employers reward members of staff for their expectional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others.To what extent is this style effective.Are th

There is no doubt if a company wants to be productive and prosperous, must keep satisfy its employees. In this essay, we intend to investigate the methods of rewarding to employee and its advantages and disadvantages.

Nowadays, companies utilized a lot of different ways of rewarding the employees who working hard and have a significant role in their company’s success. One of the common method is monetary reward which may be given to one particular employee or all employee ate end of the year if the benefits are adequate. Some manager believe that, however, money prize could be very effective and satisfaction for employees, but it can also make some serious problems such as feeling disappointed and even anxious for other stuff.

There is another way of rewarding that the manager try to appreciate form workers by recognize them and their contributions to others. It can be through an incentive scheme such as “Employee of the year” or “Worker of the week”. It has proven very effective and useful way, because an employee wants to be recognized and feels his or her contribution is worthwhile for the company.

To sum up, it is necessary for all managers to satisfy their employees but choosing the method it’s more important, because it can lead a company to success or to decline its productivity.

the employees who working hard
the employees who are working hard

One of the common method
One of the common methods

Sentence: Some manager believe that, however, money prize could be very effective and satisfaction for employees, but it can also make some serious problems such as feeling disappointed and even anxious for other stuff.
Description: The fragment manager believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Sentence: There is another way of rewarding that the manager try to appreciate form workers by recognize them and their contributions to others.
Description: The fragment manager try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and recognize

Minimum 250 words wanted.