Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro

Learning different languages always provides vast knowledge and open mind. People argue that the school period when do they need to start to learn a foreign language at primary school or secondary school. Generally speaking, I believe that it is better for children to start learning a foreign language at primary school have more benefits than studying at secondary school.

First of all, it is important to consider the learning ability. In childhood period, most people eager to learn new things. At the same time, they can easily memorize them and apply in a correct way. Therefore, if people learn a foreign language at primary school, they can study quickly with correct accents. For example, one of my friends needs to go to Germany for her marriage. Therefore, she studied Dutch to do A1 exam. Although she studied hard, she couldn’t get good score for speaking. On the other hand, my brother’s daughter is now seven years old. She is learning German as her third language at her school and doesn’t feel it as a foreign language and learn as a subject.Also, she can speak very well too.

In addition to learning ability, at primary school period, I think that children have enough time. When students start secondary education, they give more significant to other subjects such as mathematics, science and so forth than language. Conversely, children at primary education treat all subjects equally and give similar important to study a language even. For instance, when I was in secondary school, I started learning English language because my primary school didn’t have teachers to teach English. Although I scored high in other subjects, I faced difficulties to manage English.

Finally, some students might mix up structures of all languages in early age. Different languages have various grammatical structures. Children may confuse to use them properly. However, it could be solve when they use them frequently with proper guiding teacher.

In conclusion, although learning a foreign language at primary school have drawback, it won’t be a significant one when compare it with the benefits. Early age is the best period to learn anything quickly and properly.

it is better for children to start learning a foreign language at primary school have more benefits than studying at secondary school.
it is better for children to start learning a foreign language at primary school which will have more benefits than studying at secondary school.

most people eager to learn new things.
most people are eager to learn new things.

they give more significant to other subjects
they give more significance to other subjects

although learning a foreign language at primary school have drawback,
although learning a foreign language at primary school has drawbacks,

it won’t be a significant one when compare it with the benefits.
it won’t be a significant one in comparison with the benefits.