Some people prefer living in a house rather than apartment but some people prefer to live in a apartment what extent do you a agree with this statement.

We are living in the age of materialism where everything is on the pace. In today's world there are two type of accommodation like house and apartments available in all cities. So houses and apartments have their own advantages and disadvantages. Personally I hold the view that before giving priority to any idea we should puzzle over this in detail.

Prima face nowadays, we know that people are doing hard duty to earn money and they get stuck in their works and donot have much time to go at home which is far from workplace. So the apparent is a good choice because people can go on work easily and also children can play games easily out of their apparent because the security program is to be good as comparing to houses

On the flip side, I assert that the housing is also a good place to live because some think that it is a good idea to have their own house so they donot have to pay rent or other charges to other and save our money. Also people can keep their pets with them in houses. People who like gardening can grow up Some people prefer living in a house rather than living in an apartment. Does living in a house have more advantages than disadvantages? and decorate their houses with different types of flowers and there is no restrictions in own houses so we can easily change our rooms as we want without permission.

At last,I think that there are strong arguments behalf of each view point but issue is to find most appropriate view each of them. Finally I make out that the both arguments have equal strength so apartment is useful for that person which doing work at far distance. House is also a good idea for that people who get retired from their work and want to full fill their hobbies.

So the apparent is a good choice
So the apartment is a good choice

Sentence: Finally I make out that the both arguments have equal strength so apartment is useful for that person which doing work at far distance.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and doing

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') or 'people' as the subject of a sentence.