Some people think that a car is the best way to travel in cities while others believe a bicycle is a better way. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In recent years, it is the hot topic of discussion about the best way to travel in the city either by a car or by a bicycle. Some people argue that car is more convenient than cycle while others think that bicycle is more suitable in the city because it provides more flexibility.

To start with, some people argue that car is more comfortable than other two wheelers. It provides ample amount of space for entire family and also we can carry our necessary items with us. Not only it is easy to use but also saves our valuable travelling time. We do not require extra efforts to operate them and it is most suitable for city roads. Furthermore, It also protect us from extreme weather conditions on travelling. For example, in India average temperature of hot summer day is around 45’C. So in such a hot weather it is not possible for anyone to travel in the city on bike or other two wheelers. We must require car to cope up these situations.

On the other side, bicycle is more economical than car. It does not require fuel. So it helps to keep noise and air pollution of the city in control. Apart from that its size gives us flexibility to deal with traffic problems because nowadays, many cities have separate lane for bicycle driving. Furthermore, today cities are facing problem of parking space and they do not have proper infrastructure to deal with this issue. In such conditions bicycle is the better solution than car. We can also enjoy real experience of city by travelling on bicycle as it moves slower than other vehicles. In addition, cycling provides best exercise to our body and helps us to remain healthy and fit.

In conclusion, I think that bicycle is a better way of travelling in a city. There are many advantages it is offering and hence people should increase the use of it for travelling.

Not only it is easy to use but also saves our valuable travelling time
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

It also protect us from extreme weather conditions
It also protects us from extreme weather conditions