Some people say that advertisement encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about a new products and may improve our lives. Which your viewpoint do you agree with. Give reasons for your answer and inc

Some people say that advertisement encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about a new products and may improve our lives. Which your viewpoint do you agree with. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

We are living in the age of materialism where everything is on the pace. The role of advertisement is increasing rapidly . For some they incourages us to buy unnecessary things. But for others they enhance our life by describing product. As we know both points has equal strength. But personally I hold you view that before giving priority to any idea we can puzzle over this.

Prime facie, I am making a beeline that advertisement has Emphasis in our lives. Through advertisement we can easily know about the product prices, specifications and design. Unless, we have to see various products in the market Advertisement give us variety of products . We can aware about product through it. Probing further, it is free source of information.

On the flip side, some manufacturers make advertisement like this that person desire get to buy them immediately. Many times ad. give corrupt information about the product . Taking the example, last week, my neighbours bought detergent after seeing it's add. But within two days he found it a worst quality. So only few ad. gives relevant information. Sometime people buy a product which ad. is given by his superstar.

At last, I think that there are strong arguments toward each viewpoint but issue is to finding more appropriate view among them .Finally, I want to opinion that advertisements are waste of time. Person do not have to admired by add that . They have to find details, caution about the product.