University should provide as much money for sports programmes as for their libraries.Do you agree or disagree with this view?Give specific example and reason to explain your answer

Sports play a pivotal role in an individual life as because healthy mind lives in a healthy body. One should opt a game in his/her college or university but the question evokes that does university provide all the amenities related to sports. In my perspective, university should provide as much money for sports programmes as for their libraries

It is aptly said"Health is Wealth" and one can not shun the crucial aspect of being healthy. Every individual in their college time have penchant for a particular sport or a game but due to lack of amenities, one can not pursue sports. It has been seen that nowadays universities are more strict towards studies and neglect sports though it should be a mandatory. The sole reason is the gradual increase in competition around. However one should be healthy enough to compete in any field. Numerous sportsmen over the years fetch medals in Common Wealth Games and in Asian Games solely because they receive certain encouragement and due to this virtue conduct the sportsmen delivers and sets paradigm for rest of the world. In addition to this, substantial grant is provided to to college and universities by the state and central government but the authorities overweigh the sports and and their prime concern would become studies and constructing and maintaining libraries and laboratories etcetera

Moving further, there must be a transparency and flexibility in the expenditure of money in various fields. Besides this,a certain authority must be set up which took care of the availability and specialities of sports within the university or college so that a talented sportsmen can replete from its native college. India has treasure of hidden talent which just need to be polished by mutual steps of government and university itself

To recapitulate,I would like to say that sport teaches discipline which is the key factor of success in any field and this crucial aspects could not be overweighed

Sports play a pivotal role in an individual life as because healthy mind lives in a healthy body.
Sports play a pivotal role in an individual life because healthy mind lives in a healthy body.

Every individual in their college time have penchant
Every individual in his college time has penchant

Sentence: In addition to this, substantial grant is provided to to college and universities by the state and central government but the authorities overweigh the sports and and their prime concern would become studies and constructing and maintaining libraries and laboratories etcetera
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: etcetera Suggestion: etc.

Sentence: To recapitulate,I would like to say that sport teaches discipline which is the key factor of success in any field and this crucial aspects could not be overweighed
Error: overweighed Suggestion: No alternate word

The content is not well organized. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.