Some people think it is more important preserve land for endangered animals than to use land for people's need,such as farming,homes,and industries.Do you agree or disagree with this view?

It is very important to protect the endangered species and preserving land is the foremost step.Countless distinct creatures has been extinct due to the man-made and natural hazards and by avoiding their safety numerous creatures are now to the verge of extinction. There is always a clash of arguments, some assert that it is more important to preserve land for the endangered animals while other presumes that human preferences are the prime concern as for example farming,homes etcetera. In my perspective animals are the distinct creatures and should be protected by any means

The numb and innocent animals can not speak for the safety and can not question the on-goings in the surrounding and ultimately becomes victim and suffers,on the flip side human is an intelligent and smart enough to find alternative for their day-to-day survival. Due to rampant increase in population with the passage of time evokes a new problem that is shortage of land, not only in the urban areas but also in the rural areas. This attributed to number of factors firstly,less area of irrigation and creates a substantial troubles in country like India which is considered as agriculture supreme country. Low crop means less availability of food but there are number of factors to overcome this problems. Besides these factors animals play a crucial role in daily routines of human as the domestic animals such as cow,goat gives milk, sheep gives wool so their safety and care is important which can solely be happened by creating certain shelters on large area where their feeding and health should be taken care off. Secondly,if talk about the endangered animals for an illustration tiger which is on verge of extinction in India, there are merely 250 tigers and white tiger is almost extinct and it could be seen the initiates by the government by starting campaign of "SAVE TIGER" but one should cope up early rather to wait for blunder.

Moving further,the other endangered creatures have been taken care by the government as for example already various wildlife sanctuaries were established and maintained in enormous area in addition to this number of zoos has been setup by the state and central government. Strict laws are maintained as hunting is banished completely and the laws against the people who have habit of killing animals for fur etcetera. The industries were setup in the areas away from the animals, leaving huge vacant area for their survival. Moreover not only the government,an individual must think about the distinct creatures and step forward to do something for the animals

To recapitulate,I would like to say that save these distinct creatures by leaving land for their survival otherwise our coming generation becomes fully unaware about the fascination and feeling of having distinctive creatures around. "Save today to Save the future"

It is very important to protect the endangered species and preserving land is the foremost step.
Description: two verbs in one sentence

Countless distinct creatures has been extinct
Countless distinct creatures have been extinct

while other presumes that
while other presume that

Due to rampant increase in population with the passage of time evokes a new problem that is shortage of land
Due to rampant increase in population with the passage of time, it evokes a new problem that is shortage of land

to overcome this problems
to overcome this problem

so their safety and care is important
so their safety and care are important

d to number of factors firstly,less area of irrigation and creates a substantial troubles in country like India which is considered as agriculture supreme country.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to agriculture and supreme

Sentence: There is always a clash of arguments, some assert that it is more important to preserve land for the endangered animals while other presumes that human preferences are the prime concern as for example farming,homes etcetera.
Error: etcetera Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Strict laws are maintained as hunting is banished completely and the laws against the people who have habit of killing animals for fur etcetera.
Error: etcetera Suggestion: ?

Avg. Sentence Length: 31.667 21.0 //Don't forget punctuation marks.