Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

All of parents expect their children success in the future so that is way they extend good education in order to better component in society and there are the way how to get it, some people trust their children go to school and it this the suitable place for them but others think that the big-influence is taught by parents.

Education is very significant for every people particularly children because they are spear for country future, a country will be success and advance depend on success and posture of children therefore the kid must attend to school, many subjects and knowledge found at school and all of teachers will always teach how to understand about the lesson and how to be needed person in society and government, there is no reason for teacher to stop teaching and manufacture mistake for pupils cause besides it is their duty but also regarding obtain punishment of the government and he always endeavors to complete education facilities including providing scholarship and assist for poor student, so that is way almost of people feel composed and believe that school is the appropriate place for their children to be educate correctly.

In the other side, thinking about success children is not sufficient if only receiving science just in the school reason usually however general course taught but like formation of behavior, how to appreciate other people, internal stronger and love only be found out of school namely from the parent at home and demeanor of children that still unstable so composure is gotten in the house very support for children successes, is not rare be found case in the fact many of fail students because of broken home although they attend exemplary school, so, most important freshness from parent for success children than knowledge or anything obtaining from the school.

School is the best place to create student cause great members both for themselves and society reason a lot of successes people in the world because of education, many lessons gotten in the school and really impossible successful be achieved without having education but parents also should teach and care for them in order not to abuse education because parent is the most-effect in establishment children’s character.