Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this because a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this because a positive or negative development?

Before technologies appear into society life, the way of interaction between people might be say still traditional like visited to their house or sent the letter but after establishment technology the way of interaction to be changed because easy and it is very influence of relationships people make, they can interact directly through using internet but in this case there is positive effect more than negative for society.

Technologies are one of facilities making activities people more easy including about interaction between people with using social media as Line, Path, Messenger and there are that related internet moreover obtain utilize free call and text message by internet then it is can help human be in contact in short time without must wait for finish the work because internet provided in everywhere in the cheaper price also in this era almost people have minimal mobile phone bringing with so there is reason not to interact family or friend.

In the other side, alteration result of technologies unwell wherein every people rarely met, relationship between relative and companion to be further finally affection and know each other decrease that’s way many children unknown with their relative even married by way of sibling because never visit each other only contact when needed so the way of life subsequently be changed from democracy became individual cause they busy with their work and technologies are possessed by them.

Generally, technologies extend more rashness for people life in interact, they may communicate immediately by phone, social network in the cheap cost without spending much time and disturbing another activities than previously there was not internet needed a long time to interact and hampered other jobs but will change life style of human whereas to be personal creature and helping with loving as derogate in society.