Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it it better to work for different organisatons.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In fast pace life, workers switch jobs rapidly compare to the old days because nowadays there are ample amount of new job opportunities are available for talented individuals. On contrast, there are other people who still believe in organic growth and job security, keep working in same company for their working life

Many old aged employees do not see job security in switching jobs as they worry in new organization they could not put up good show before management. Consequently, new company will fire them. Moreover, employees who get regular recognition, perks and other monetary benefits want stay in same organization for long periods. Additionally, some people who are in their decline phase of their career do not want to jeopardize their sustainable income. Furthermore, some individuals do not want to challenge their skill by putting themselves in new job and probably with new roles. In nutshell, they are afraid of cut throat competition prevailing in current job market because they do not upgrade their knowledge regularly to stand in such competitive environment.

For young and enthusiastic people, job switching can be a golden opportunity to scale up their knowledge and wealth at rapid pace. At present, every employer wants young and dynamic individual who can add exceptional value to its organization. As a result, they pay handsome amount and give empowerment to their employees. Hence, people who have go getter kind of attitude, do not waste their time in same organization rather they count on new job options for exponential growth in relevantly quick time.

In conclusion, people who believe organic growth can be an impediment in their career they always search for new job options rather limit themselves. On the contrary, people who do not want to get out of their comfort zone stay in same organization.

workers switch jobs rapidly compare to the old days
workers switch jobs rapidly compared to the old days

there are ample amount of new job opportunities are available
there are ample amount of new job opportunities available

at rapid pace
at a rapid pace

Sentence: Hence, people who have go getter kind of attitude, do not waste their time in same organization rather they count on new job options for exponential growth in relevantly quick time.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and go