Students at universities often have a choice of places to live in.They may choose to live in university dormitories,they may choose to live in apartments in the community.Compare the advantages of living in university housing with advantages of living in

Students at universities often have a choice of places to live in.They may choose to live in university dormitories,they may choose to live in apartments in the community.Compare the advantages of living in university housing with advantages of living in an apartment in the community.Where would you prefer to live and why ?

The dynamics of the availability of accommodation have been changed rampantly over the years. In current scenario,student have the choice to choose between university dormitories or in the apartments in the community. However, both the aspects have there own significant advantages and discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,it has been seen that student have penchant towards both accommodation. Firstly,university dormitories. There are numerous advantages attributed to residing in university premises. First,amenities,an individual can get all the facilities related to food,leisure or study. For an illustration,common mess and canteens to relish scrumptious and hygienic food. Moreover,common play are for quality time with friends and ample study area for self or group study. In addition to this,the provision of 24*7 water and electricity supply which acts as a boon for students. Additionally, safety, allotted security guard within the campus which lead to minimal threat. Also advantages of staying close to university campus is the added charm.

Moving further, Of late, it has been noticed that students take step towards the apartments in the community because of various advantages like least rule and regulations, students are not bound to follow certain paradigm relative to time, food or study. An individual can manage his/her own schedule as per liking consequently there is a sense of freedom and atmosphere is like home. One can choose his/her own menu of the day, one can choose his/her own leisure time and activity etcetera. Henceforth, both have their own advantages. In the end,it varies from person to person and individual liking that which aspect could replete his/her demands and conditions.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that one must try and opt both the accommodation in his/her life and should feel the uncertainty.

student have penchant towards both accommodation
students have a penchant towards both accommodations

common play are for quality time
common plays are for quality time

The content is not well organized. Better like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

Don't try this style:

Firstly,university dormitories.

First,amenities,

Additionally, safety,