university lecturers are now able to put their lecture on the internet for students to read and importance of attending face to face lecture has been reduce. Do you believe that use of internet in formal education is a good idea?

It is an undeniable fact that nowadays technological advancement is observed all fields of life.Indeed, this improvement has affected education system and it has different effects to this system and students' study. One of these influences is applying online education in universities. Todays some universities put their lecture on the internet and they claim that in this way students can learn effectively and this case also has reduced importance of attending face to face lecture. However, there are also opposite thoughts to this argument and thus, some people believe that this type education can be useless and take a toll on students' study.

As a beneficial side it is believed that if lectures are put on the internet students can watch lectures omnipresent which decrease waste of time. It is also available for handicapped students and others who have health problem. Also, it is argued that some students want to both study and work because some students have financial problems and in this way they can solve this issue easily.

On the other side of this argument it is claimed that if this method is applied other serious problems can be arisen. For example, it is fact that this type of system can reduce face-to-face communication among the students and it can wreak havoc on their future work life. It can also lead to lack of co-operative work which is minus side for their experience before work. Some experts assert that students who study on the internet are less responsible about their exercise and other works.

After analysing both sides of this argument it can be concluded that putting the lectures on the internet has good points such as earning more leisure time, getting work experience. However, taking into account drawbacks of it I think that applying of it can be declined.

it is fact that
it is a fact that

Sentence: After analysing both sides of this argument it can be concluded that putting the lectures on the internet has good points such as earning more leisure time, getting work experience.
Error: analysing Suggestion: analyzing