university lecturers are now able to put their lecture on the internet for students to read and importance of attending face to face lecture has been reduce Do you believe that use of internet in formal education is a good idea

university lecturers are now able to put their lecture on the internet for students to read and importance of attending face to face lecture has been reduce. Do you believe that use of internet in formal education is a good idea?

In this newfangled world, it is undeniable truth that Internet brought a gigantic revolution in humans lifestyle, especially in education sector. At present, uploading their lecture on internet by university lecturers for students to get knowledge, is becoming a trend which may send the importance of face to face lecture at the back seat. Here, I would like to account for pros and cons of this phenomenon and give my opinion with my own perception.

To begin with, manifold points can be put down to shore up the advantages of Internet's involvement in education. First and foremost, time saving is the prominent advantage of this happening. For example, people can attend all the lectures by setting at one place, instead of travelling to college to attend face to face lectures. Ultimately, it saves their precious time which can they utilize in another productive work. So, the idea of internet involvement in study is deserve appreciation.

Secondly, it has become boon for those people, who are not able to attend lectures at colleges such as house wives, working, professional and disabled persons. Next, finding the knowledge anywhere very easily is also prove the ponderousness of internet. To illustrate, it allows people to search the information while doing any sort of work like as commuting to and fro, setting outside and many more. Last but not least, people can relish the internet services round the clock. It makes it easier to attend the lectures according to their desire.

On the contrary, there is a famous saying "Every coin has two aspects". So, Internet is not an exception, it has also a face of drawbacks. First, the deprivation of social interaction with classmates, teachers and other people makes it an one way communication due to unavailability of feedback regarding their doubts. We can call it passive learning too. Next is network distraction, occurring network problems may irritate students to watch lecture continue because it breakdown their concentration time and again. Consequently, interest of students towards online lectures is reduced after few days.

To recapitulate, after giving above confabulation, I opine that, it is indeed true that internet broaden the horizon of one's knowledge, however, its negative side do not underestimated but the pros of involvement of internet in education outweigh its cons.