Many people believe that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
The dynamics of media have changed rampantly over the years. The media coverage directly proportionates the individual life. Many people assert that media coverage of celebrities is having a false effect on children. In my perception, it is a true fact and same will be discussed in the following paragraphs.
To begin with, from past few decades it has been seen that media industry is growing at wild pace . The sheen of stars and glitterings of limelight change the attitude of an individual. The celebrities live larger than life and henceforth, their stories and controversies attract the c...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Should the government spend money on art,when they have so many other important issues and concerns 70
- University should provide as much money for sports programmes as for their libraries.Do you agree or disagree with this view?Give specific example and reason to explain your answer 70
- Some people believe that travelling is a valuable experience other say it is a waste of time and money Discuss both views and give your opinion 72
- Teenagers have problems at home and school.What difficulties are they facing now?What should parentsand schoolsdo to help them? 55
- Going overseas for university is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. To what 70
Sentence: The media coverage directly proportionates the individual life.
Error: proportionates Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: The sheen of stars and glitterings of limelight change the attitude of an individual.
Error: glitterings Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: First and the foremost, indulging in a bad activities such as drinking, smoking , consumption of drugs , using faux language etcetera.
Error: faux Suggestion: flux ???
Sentence: Moving further, the stars are in limited relationship these days and the casanova image attracts the individual immensely.
Error: casanova Suggestion: ?
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 4 2
No. of Sentences: 18 15
No. of Words: 278 350
No. of Characters: 1467 1500
No. of Different Words: 175 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.083 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.277 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.877 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 106 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 87 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 68 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 45 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 15.444 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.449 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.278 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.282 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.453 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.038 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5