When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointlessto try and keep them alive.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless
to try and keep them alive.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Singapore is one of the richest country in Asia and known for its "first world" category in terms of technology. Other old folks noticed the difference on how people lived before and concerned that the traditional values might gone forever. In my opinion, I agree that these old behavior may no longer seen in the future.

To begin with, advance nations were trying to keep their status symbol as one of the developed states. However, it compromises most of its old moral principles and let the technology rule on the lives of the society. Children does not play outside and socialize with others. Same goes with the adults who spend most of their precious time playing online games and looking on their phones staking somebody else's. Most people prefer having an upgraded device or getting an appliance that can multi-task to make their lives conveniently easier.

Furthermore, local traditions should pass from one generation to another. Values such as being courteous and giving to those who are in need. Knowing your neighborhood and make friends with them. Respect someone's belief and more sensitive on what it is happening around. These are the few traits to keep the history alive.

To conclude, technology has kept on updating and as it daunting it may sound, possible that it can take over the humanity in the future generation. Although, the citizens should still be in control and do not let this advance technologies kill their values and traditions.

Singapore is one of the richest country in Asia
Singapore is one of the richest countries in Asia

Sentence: Other old folks noticed the difference on how people lived before and concerned that the traditional values might gone forever.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to might and gone

these old behavior may no longer seen in the future.
these old behaviors may be no longer seen in the future.

Children does not play outside and socialize with others
Children do not play outside and socialize with others

Sentence: Same goes with the adults who spend most of their precious time playing online games and looking on their phones staking somebody else's. Most people prefer having an upgraded device or getting an appliance that can multi-task to make their lives conveniently easier.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and multi-task

Minimum 250 words wanted.

The essay doesn't address the essay topic well.