When a country develops its technology,the traditional skills and ways of life die out.It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

When a country develops its technology,the traditional skills and ways of life die out.It is pointless to try and keep them alive.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some experts have been arguing that when a country enhance its technology,their national customs and cultures are inevitable to demolish.It are conceived useless to try to recover ruined conventional customs back,but in some extends,people who have a suitable authority could retrieve their culture by which a nation would have been recognized.

The effort to refined their own way of life will seem profitable and influential by means of some practical work with which missed-behavior and lifestyle returns back.For instance,embark upon putting patriotic concept in both school curriculum and university research scope,would play a fundamental part in retrieving procedure.The outcome would not definitely be disappointing if the program was well-designed.Having progressed in technology,does not necessitate swallowing all countries's past tradition,even though ,some elapsed-inconsiderable decision could doom to defeat.

Despite the fact that every person likes them country,but not all the made-effort is recovering and successful enough.Namely,trying to keep some obstacle customs such as traditional marriage or some specific radical manners by religion clergies,appear pointlessly and have been already outdated by broad minded individuals.

In deduction ,advancing in high-technology,have been eliminating some customs which humanity need not anymore and,similarly is reinforcing some worthwhile behavior such as being respectful to parents.We might as well try to keep acceptable conduct and ancient customs strictly and ought not to make an fruitless attempt so save such old-fashioned customs which do have positive impact no longer.