Without capital punishment (death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society.In what extent do you agree or disagree

Without capital punishment (death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society.

In what extent do you agree or disagree

We are aware of all the unpleasant happenings around us. Everyday we hear news from all over the world how gruesome the crimes are and we feels it's not safe anymore. In my opinion, having a death penalty is necessary to restrain the cruelty in general public.

It was 1950 when The Philippines executed the first individual who tried to assassinate the former President. The nation was terrified in committing evil deeds such as treason, homicide, rape and drug-dealers. Communities feel protected and crimes are continuously decreasing. People are pleased strolling at night and more businesses are investing knowing that the country is secure and safe.

Same goes here in Singapore, this state is boastful of its achievements and it is a known fact that the execution procedure of hanging the condemned individuals. Locals and foreigners are intimidated by this law and it is well accepted. Daunting it may sound, however people are more obliged to cooperate. Singapore is included on Top 10 safest country to live in.

There are plenty of countries have this kind of discipline and most of them belongs "first world". Wherein the nation is peaceful to live with. However, the society is divided in opinions with may exposing religious beliefs and humanitarian grounds. Others believe that only God can take away people's lives and not the law. For the countries that does not exercise capital punishment must provide high security establishments to accommodate the criminals sentenced with life imprisonment.

To conclude, in a place without death penalty evil people can easily bail out and commit the same crime knowing that their life is not at stake. I believe that the community will become a safer place to live by if the neighborhood is protected and the judgement is serious when someone misbehaved.

and we feels it's not safe anymore.
and we feel it's not safe anymore.

There are plenty of countries have this kind of discipline
There are plenty of countries having this kind of discipline

the society is divided in opinions with may exposing religious beliefs
the society is divided in opinions which may expose religious beliefs

For the countries that does not exercise capital punishment
For the countries that do not exercise capital punishment