All criminals should be death sentenced To what extent do you agree disagree

All criminals should be death sentenced. To what extent do you agree/ disagree?

Sentencing criminals has been of great concern in recent years. There is a considerable body of opinion which holds that all criminals are dead sentenced. This paper will focus on the reasons why I partly agree with this argument.

What draws much of my attention is country development. It cannot be đenied that sentencing criminals to death is synonymous with no crime. In the event of this, the country is likely to create good image. Thanks to this, it stands a golden chance to get more investment from investors of other countries. Eventually, this probably gives rise to the country’s advancement. More importantly, criminals having capital punishment means that they will become role models for citizens. With this in mind, there is likelihood that more awareness about committing crimes is raised. As a matter of fact, they have the incentive to have better behavior.This makes it posible for the country to achieve its’s betterment. In deed, the fact that these factors contribute in the development of the countru proves that criminals should be sentenced to death.

On the other hand, by no means do I adhere to the idea that all people who commit crimes should have capital punishment. Governments should give them a second chance when criminals repent of their acts. In the event of this, criminals would stand a golden chance to reflect themselves. With this in mind, criminals are certain to become the better version. Thanks to this, criminal may become effective members of the society and they start to get involved in the mutual benefits of the country. With these reasons taken into account, a more sensible course of action is to punish the criminals depending on the level of their activities in accordance with the personal circumstances of all criminals.

To sum up, country development is the convincing reason for my outlook. It is advisable that governments take this essay into great consideration as a pont of reference.