The animal species becoming extinct due to human activities on land in sea What are the reasons and solutions

The animal species becoming extinct due to human activities on land in sea. What are the reasons and solutions?

The reason of natural extinction in the sea happened is a high demanding market so the price of animal product becomes expensive. This is possible happen because people believe that the consuming fish increases intelligent and keep healthy to long life. For example, the record data in 2021 that around 80% Japanese people like eating fish such as salmon, tuna, octopus to make sushi or sashimi, as a result fish industry in Japan demand highly to supply fish. On the other hand, not only Japan but also the fish industry in The United State have a business purpose that it imports special fish from island countries to make a drug and other animal products.
Synthesis material and modern fishing to give solution this problem, maintaining the sustainable aquatic environment and prevent natural hazard. The changing of raw material does not depend natural availability, which it can conserve the environment. For illustrates, fishing trawler in China had been banned to operate and prohibit fisherman to catch shark because the China's government want to secure environment and stop the extinctions in the sea. Although some species was almost extinct as result human activities, this strategy impacted in China.