Being a celebrity such as a famous film star or sports personality brings problems as well as benefits Do you think a celebrity bring more benefit or more problems

Being a celebrity - such as a famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits.
Do you think a celebrity bring more benefit or more problems?

Everyone existing in this globe wants to be famous in any way they cam. I equally go with the fact that it has its perks and it also has its pitfalls and my view are based on both globally, personally and psychologically.

Prevalently from a personal point of view, I think that being a celebrity will open up doors of easy access to anything they desire and want. They also receive a high quality of attention when they step outside there doorsteps. For instance, when I was travelling by air to Paris last September, I did not know that I was flying on the same airplane as American actor Tom Cruise. In fact he was seated on the left aisle and I in the middle row unknowingly. I came to understand this when a flock of paparazzi where waiting in platoon to photograph him after getting down. At first I did not pay any heed to this but soon enough I realized this when I reached the French passport control desk. I witnessed that the immigration officer was strongly signaling someone behind me to come in front. I did not like this one bit but when I turned my head around I knew why?It was Tom Cruise that's why.

Besides this, I do believe that being famous is accompanied by being well-off. An artist is paid a large amount of money by any company for branding and for promotional purposes. That is, a re-owned celebrity promoting a non famous brand will be bought more than a famous enterprise who has employed a non eminent person for branding purposes.

Moreover psychologically, I feel that a celebrity has an ambience of happiness followed by satisfaction and peace of mind by being conspicious.

These above-mentioned wordings do not mean that being in a limelight is amazing but they also have some drawbacks as well. A celebrity is so wrapped up in their work that they are not able to spare a handsome amount of time for their loved ones. Secondly, a celebrity is always on the news 24/7 and cannot breathe freely when a crude form of gossip is created on him by the print and visual media. Thirdly, this profession is very unethical, wary, tiring and stressful as a celebrity is always on the run and away on business for long hours or even days just to fulfill their everlasting commitment to their managers for that matter. Last but not least, a celebrity is deprived of their private life by paparazzi and their fans as their life stories and ambitions are spread openly on wide screen. Even if they do try out something in disguise or out of sight, that does not stay hidden for long.

In short, I consider a celebrity's life a compromising life where you cannot do anything on your own at all.