Cities are growing constantly Why what are the consequences does it brings What can be done to improve peoples lives

Cities are growing constantly. Why what are the consequences does it brings. What can be done to improve peoples’ lives?

As the number of human population has risen in the last decade, city areas are expanding continuously. Enlargement cities bring many consequences and problems to both residents and environment. The causes of these phenomenon and some solutions will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are so many reasons of this development. First and foremost, with the high number of citizens, it leads to shortage of land spaces inside a city. Many residential areas and facilities have been built widespread because of an increasing number of dwellers. Cities always gravitate towards many citizens because there are many facilities and opportunities available such as reputable universities, high quality health care or vast better job positions. Being attracted by a better standard of life, many people from country sides are moving to a bigger city continuously. Secondly, the pollution problem is another serious issue in cities. Human activities such as congested traffic or industrial factories pollute fresh water, air and landscapes, tremendously. With over crowded population, the shortage of clean water and air become a big issue in cities.

Moreover, city dwellers always explore and expand suburban areas by cutting down woods, building new infrastructure and invading agriculture areas. Superb areas have become many subdivision cities instead and all farming lands disappear. The beauty of natural scenes and the silence of country sides demolish and the noisy and crowded have replaced.

However, there are some solutions to tackle this situation. Firstly, the government needs to release effective policies and apply seriously in order to alleviate this problem. Releasing strict laws and imposing harsh penalties to people, who commit illegal practice, should be taken by the city officials. The city can control the exploration and deforestation closely which will alleviate environmental issues. Secondly, all citizens also should operate and follow city regulations such as keep their areas clean and sort their garbage. By doing these, the city will become cleaner which can improve the standard of dwellers’ lives.

In conclusion, it is inevitable to limit the urbanization. However, with proper plans and strict regulations, it definitely helps to ease the environmental issues.