City life More and more people are migrating to cities in search of a better life but city life can be extremely difficult Explain some of the difficulties of living in a city How can governments make urban life better for everyone

City life
More and more people are migrating to cities in search of a better life, but city life can be extremely difficult. Explain some of the difficulties of living in a city. How can governments make urban life better for everyone?

there is an increasing trend of moving to urban areas for a better standard of living in some countries. However, living in the city is not as easy as common thought as there are some major drawbacks. To improve city life for average inhabitants, I believe that governments should take action with specific strategies.

Apparently, it is unavoidable that people may have to face some problems when they choose to settle down in metropolitan areas (vùng đô thị lớn). The first problem is the high cost of living. Along with better living conditions, such as high-quality goods or health services, the money required to spend in a city is higher than in the countryside. Therefore, it may put numerous people, especially the young, under high pressure. In addition, job opportunities for city residents are not always available. many cities witness the wave of migrators that results in an overloaded workforce. If someone does not have a well-informed background, outstanding ability, and flexibility in work, they cannot find a suitable job with a high salary. take Ho Chi Minh as an example. Every year, the city records a large number of unemployed people, many of whom have to accept manual jobs to earn money without contract or labor insurance.

Under these circumstances, I believe that there are various measures that governments could take to bring a better life for their inhabitants. Firstly, the authorities ought to facilitate the disadvantaged people to pay less fees for essential demands such as healthcare. Secondly, there should be some incentives for projects that support them by providing financial aid or creating jobs. For instance, in Japan, especially during Covid-19 pandemic, the Japanese government decided to spend a large amount of money from its budget to decrease the financial burden of enterprises. Also, governments could alter the policy to protect the rights of those objects that may prevent them from labor exploitation and wage arrears.

In conclusion, although city life can yield certain benefits, people should be aware of its negative effects. Accompanying residents, country authorities could implement a range of solutions to enhance the quality of city life.