Directors of large companies often receive much bigger salary increases than ordinary workers Employers organizations say that in a global market this is necessary to attract the best management talent What are your views Write an essay in 250 letters

Directors of large companies often receive much bigger salary increases than ordinary workers. Employers' organizations say that in a global market this is necessary to attract the best management talent.
What are your views? Write an essay in 250 letters.

Leaders of large companies often earn much take a salary crisis than normal workers and I totally agree with the statement
Firstly, to attract talent workers companies must give out attracting working conditions and salary because a person can't work best if they know their salary isn't good enough for them to try hard. So, if the salary is good, the workers will try their best so that the company revenue and sales will rise in an effective way.
Moreover, not everyone can be a director because directors are peoples who are bestowed upon skillfully business dealing and they have great specialty. for instance, Mark Zuckerberg is a director because he has high specialty in business and in computers and technology.
in conclusion, companies must pay talented workers a much higher salary than ordinary workers because they work more effectively than those ordinary ones