Earlier people preferred to work for relatively small companies in the country in present times most aspire for jobs in multinational organizations or corporations In my opinion While this current trend has both merits and demerits its advantage outweighs

Earlier, people preferred to work for relatively small companies; in the country, in present times, most aspire for jobs in multinational organizations or corporations. In my opinion, While this current trend has both merits and demerits, its advantage outweighs the disadvantages.

In regards to the disadvantages, the main drawback is large companies can be too structured. They don't like to be told this, but many of them operate the same as a government bureaucracy. Many companies have policy manuals that cover everything from how to hire an employee to how to change a light bulb. Too many people in the company become obsessed with doing everything by the book. This makes for a company that is entrenched and lacks creativity and spontaneity. In some cases, this leads to a loss of market share.
Big companies can be too layered with management. You can find yourself ten layers removed from the president, thus being in the dark about the strategy and direction of the company.

However, large corporations are often demonized by both consumers and employees. However, working for a large company can prove advantageous for professionals, particularly entry-level workers. Large companies have resources to offer training and mentoring programs for new employees, while most smaller companies leave you to learn as you go or assume you’ll get help from co-workers. Training and mentors can greatly help reduce stress and increase your chances of success in a new job, so consider these factors when assessing potential employers. Large companies allow employees to focus on a certain range of responsibilities and therefore offer a greater experience in a specific field or specialty. Depth of experience can prove highly valuable on the job market since the hardest jobs to fill are often those that require specialists.

In conclusion, while working for multinationals companies does have some drawbacks, they are temporary and outweighed by the significant benefits. Giants offer career growth and income that cannot be matched by small companies. Very few small companies can give their executives huge amounts of compensation. Its almost always offer the best benefits package.

In the past employees worked for small businesses, but now many are working for large businesses.
Do you think working for large businesses has more advantages than disadvantages?