Education is not a luxury but a basic human right and as such should be free from everyone irrespective of personal wealth Discuss the difficulties of applying such a principle

Education is not a luxury,but a basic human right and as such should be free from everyone irrespective of personal wealth.Discuss the difficulties of applying such a principle.

Education is a term which is more easily understand then defined it has been derived from latin word "educatum" which menas the act of teaching and training. As human is a social animal and without knowledge and education there might no difference between numb wild animals and human beings.Education is a basic right

In country like India there is a huge difference between rich and poor and an individual wealth hinders in way of education but education must be mandatory for all people no matter rich or poor if one has to rub shoulders against the society then education acts as a boon for an individual. Education is a necessity for an individual in order to survive in this cruel world. Firstly,for an illustration in country like India,where people still fights for basic needs at that point of time education acts as helping hand to fullfil their needs. Secondly,the economy of a country depends upon its man power and number of people educated,Government must take some steps. Moreover,even a single individual can help by sharing his/her knowledge for example by conducting evening schools etcetera but for a bigger change the government should take steps

Moving further, applying such steps at large scale could be difficult because of the volume of population and lack of amenities which makes difficult for government to mandate education for everyone but steps like "EVERYONE SHOULD TEACH ONE" could make a change in the society and carry our country towards better future. Also corruption in between the departments and among people also a major difficulty faced by government. The transparency and flexibilty in work should be there in departments for the betterment of future and ultimately of the country

To recapitulate, I would like to say that education is a armour to protect an individual against the ups and downs of life.one should opt as soon as possible to have better future and secure life

Education is a term which is more easily understand then defined it has been derived from latin word "educatum"
Education is a term which is more easily understand then defined. It has been derived from the latin word "educatum"

where people still fights for
where people still fight for

Also corruption in between the departments and among people also a major difficulty faced by government.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: Education is a term which is more easily understand then defined it has been derived from latin word 'educatum' which menas the act of teaching and training.
Error: menas Suggestion: means

Sentence: Firstly,for an illustration in country like India,where people still fights for basic needs at that point of time education acts as helping hand to fullfil their needs.
Error: fullfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: The transparency and flexibilty in work should be there in departments for the betterment of future and ultimately of the country
Error: flexibilty Suggestion: flexibility

Sentence: To recapitulate, I would like to say that education is a armour to protect an individual against the ups and downs of life.one should opt as soon as possible to have better future and secure life
Error: armour Suggestion: amour

Avg. Sentence Length: 29.636 21.0 //Don't forget punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.