The environment is one of the most important issue in the world today but government are not doing enough about it To what extent do you think that individuals can help to protect the environment

The environment is one of the most important issue in the world today,but government are not doing enough about it.
To what extent do you think that individuals can help to protect the environment

Environment plays a pivotal role.The dynamics of the environment have been changed rampantly over the years. Both natural and man-made activities are responsible for the harm of environment. Individualism could make a huge difference

To begin with,it has been seen that due to immense amenities and development in every field,directs to proportionates the environmental harm. The numerous parameters attributed to environmental harm and are as follows. Firstly,construction and development of industries and factories at rapid rate. Secondly,gradual increase in personal vehicles. Thirdly, usage of air conditions at an alarming rate which lead to global warming. Moreover, global warming acts a bane because it causes vigorous diseases like skin cancer etcetera. Government took numerous initiatives regarding this severe issue but without the contribution of an individual, no one could set paradigm. It is undeniable that if one could control his/her day-to-day activities than the problems of environmental harm should be controlled

In relation to this,one must uses his/her personal vehicle to the minimal. In addition to this,small scale and large scale industry must be constructed far away from residential areas. Also the disposal of harmful chemicals and toxic content to water must be stopped. This sabotage the marine habitat and humans as well. Additionally, vehicles should be properly tuned and afforestation must be excel. A single step of an individual could make a substantial change.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that nature is the incarnation of God.One must himself/herself save the environment for the better and vivid future.

due to immense amenities and development in every field,directs to proportionates the environmental harm
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: To begin with,it has been seen that due to immense amenities and development in every field,directs to proportionates the environmental harm.
Error: proportionates Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to focus on 'To what extent do you think that individuals can help to protect the environment'.