Some people prefer shopping in shopping centers, while others prefer local markets. What are the advantages of each?
The general trend of shopping has been changed over the years. As nowadays fashion changes frequently, an individual has great penchant to carry fashion and changes himself/herself with the glittering trends and keeping the demand of customers in view their are numerous national and international brands introduced from past few years. On one hand some people assert that shopping must be done from the shopping centers while other presumes that one should prefer local brands. Both aspect has its own advantages and are discussed in the following paragraph
To begin with,the changing trend is the shopping malls which change the definition of shopping, there are countless advantages of doing shopping from huge shopping malls. Firstly,the availability,one can find various brands under one roof and one can replete from the surrounding as well because the ambience is appealing. Secondly,the environment,in today's scenario every shopping mall is air conditioned and temperature is maintained inside so as a result one can even shop in the severe heat and in the freezing cold as well. Thirdly,quality and quantity,an individual could find every brand and can choose according to budget. In addition to this not only the clothes but also one can shop for the simple day-to-day products as well moreover the food courts and food market is the added charm for an illustration there are several food courts so that one can relish scrumptious food according to their pocket besides this one can shop vegetables and other confectionery stuff and the added advantage is the availability of ample parking space. So shopping malls acts as a boon for the society
Moving further,the local shops has its own advantages for example the local products are cheap and durable. One can shop easily and even compare prices of different shops available in the market. Local market is the best place to bargain.Besides this there are local food items from which one can satisfy his/her hunger in small amount of penny and finally the place where one can find substantial competition in between the different shops available because every shopkeeper wants customer. In the local market one can return the product if it was found false.
To recapitulate,I would like to say that both the markets are important but the shopping malls is the present and the future of the country and that is why it is widely accepted.In future the local markets will slowly get faded away.
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? 48
- In many countries today,the eating habits and lifestyle of children are different from those of previous generation.Dome people say this has had a negative effect on their health.To what extent do y ou agree or disagree to this opinion? 70
- The use of CCTV(close circuit television)cameras in streets,stations,shops and other public places has increased rapidly in recent years. Although we are told that these cameras help in fight against crime, some people are opposed to their use.They believ 70
- Some people say that charity organisations are established to aid the people in great need,no matter where they live.However,some argue that they should support their own country first.Discuss and state your views 70
- Pollution and other environmental damage are inevitable results when a country is developing and growing its wealth To what extent you agree or disagree 69
Sentence: As nowadays fashion changes frequently, an individual has great penchant to carry fashion and changes himself/herself with the glittering trends and keeping the demand of customers in view their are numerous national and international brands introduced from past few years.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to view and their
and are discussed in the following paragraph
and are discussed in the following paragraphs
the local shops has its own advantages
the local shop has its own advantages
but the shopping malls is the present
but the shopping malls are the present
Sentence: Firstly,the availability,one can find various brands under one roof and one can replete from the surrounding as well because the ambience is appealing.
Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word
No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2
Don't forget punctuation marks.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 414 350
No. of Characters: 2024 1500
No. of Different Words: 216 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.511 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.889 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.488 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 139 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 104 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 67 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 40 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 27.6 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 16.832 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.733 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.359 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.556 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.096 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5