Food can be produced much more cheaply with the use of improved fertilizers and better machinery However some methods may be dangerous for human health and have negative effect on local communities To what extent do you think its disadvantages over weigh

Food can be produced much more cheaply,with the use of improved fertilizers and better machinery.However,some methods may be dangerous for human health and have negative effect on local communities.To what extent do you think its disadvantages over weigh its advantages ?

Food is the necessity for human beings. Usage of proper balanced diet keeps an individual fit and healthy. However, with the passage of time there are some methods which attributed the production of food more cheaply within less time. These methods might have severe disadvantages and the same are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,Over the years,it has been seen that new methods and concepts introduced in the market.Of late,the ready to eat food overtake the market rampantly. It is undeniable that in today's scenario,people are running a mad race and due to hectic life style and schedules, these alternatives of food acts as a boon. With the help of improved machinery and certain chemicals,scientists are able to preserve the food for longer time. One has to just boil it for paradigm period and the food is ready to relished. Moreover,these food changes could cause severe vigorous senility. In connection to this,human body is uncertain and might be vulnerable to diseases due to significant chemicals. These may lead to heart diseases,stomachache etcetera.

Moving further, the advantages is solely that it is less time consuming but beside this, there are numerous harmful effects that can not be outweighed. Government must ban these kind of unhealthy food stuff. In addition to this, government must acknowledge general public through media such as virtual media, by advertisement, social sites etcetera or by paper media like newspaper, magazine. Additionally, individualism also plays a pivotal role. An individual must be aware about the side effects of eating these kind of food in long term.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that relish scrumptious food and fulfill the desire of having different kind of cuisine but with proper cautions and solely after knowing the goods and the bad of the food.

these alternatives of food acts as a boon
these alternatives of food act as a boon

and the food is ready to relished
and the food is ready to be relished

of eating these kind of food in long term.
of eating these kind of food in a long term.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.