Girl child should study in Co education Do you agree and disagree

Girl child should study in Co-education .Do you agree and disagree.

Coeducation system proves panecer for the masses.It is proliferating with leaps and bounds.Gone are the days when masses prefer to send their child in single gender school.On the whole,I agree with this notion with handful of reservations.

There are manifold point to the agreement.First and foremost,Co-eduction system increase the self confidence in girl.To be specific,both genders are participated in cricular activities ,presentations, Annual functions so on.Therefore,hesitation far away from the girls.Moreover,they learn how to cooperate with boys in the present and future due to conversations between the both genders.As a result,in future,some problem easily solve by the girl any situation because they have experienced.

Yet another argument to support substantiate my view is intellectual development was in the girl's mind.From the thoughts of boys mind because boys are creative brain.Moreover,the habits of girls were changed.To be specific,her livining,talking and walking style has changed.Hence,the social development had born in girls.

There are numerous points to shore up disagreement.Girls join the bad company in the co-head schools and colleges and therefore her mind are diverting that habits which they see in the co-head.As a result,they loose their study in this way.Furthemore,boys Do the miss behavior with girls in any time so they have not safe in the double gender.Consequently gender double gender schools and colleges are not beneficial.

To conclude,both sides have their own sig nificant.Parents should sent their child in coeducation system with moral and ehitics values so that their child not go wrong pathway.