The government should impose a fee on drivers who use their vehicles during rush hour to help cut down on air pollution from exhaust fumes To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

The government should impose a fee on drivers who use their vehicles during rush hour to help cut down on air pollution from exhaust fumes.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

To help reduce the level of air pollution from fumes, the official had better charge car-users fees during rush hour. In my opinion, I totally agree with this statement for several reasons.
To begin with, traffic jams will considerably be minimized. Because of fee-imposing, people usually have a tendency to travel to work less by private vehicles. In London, for example, the authorities have introduced a congestion cost, and, as a result, this has boosted the use of public transport in communities.
On top of that, it will gradually develop healthier living conditions. As the amount of money is derived from the rush hour regulation, all will have to be invested in environmentally-friendly organizations. They will attempt to bring about greener cities, clearer atmosphere and more positive impacts on the ecosystem in the near future.
In conclusion, the measure taken will definitely be worthwhile for the decrease in the degree of polluted atmosphere. At the same time, it will also be advantageous for both humans and our society.