Women will play an increasingly important role in the workplace of the future To what extent do you agree with the above

Many people believe that women will perform critical role in the future in working life. Up to certain extent I agree with the above statement because in today’s world of women empowerment, women have better exposure to technology and other resources.

To begin with, some people argue that even though women have technology at their hands, they do not have body structure or physical stamina to compete against men. Besides, they lack visibility and do not have ambition in their career. Ergo, they overly depend on their counterpart and spend their entire life as slave instead of leader.

On the other hand, women have exceptional quality to work under pressure. They are not only trained to handle multiple jobs but also have ability to cross the deadline before the time. Many women today play pivot role to avail financial assistance to their families. Further, they always create strong impression through their work and mostly stick with their employer throughout their career to provide long term visibility to the company. For example, currently many women are leading their respective nations as a elected leader or serving as a president or CEO of the top level organizations.

Moreover, women always have extraordinary creative minds and often think beyond convectional methodology. Such curiosity and dedication towards their duties help them to create strong image among colleagues. Besides, sectors like Bio-technology and Information Technology have strong presence of them. Apart from that, there are many women who achieved higher growth and position than men in the same interval of time. For instance, in India almost 35% staffs on Indian Foreign Service are women, which show their strong commitment towards their work.

In a nutshell, women have greater role to shape the current century and excluding some poor countries, they already have started to work in this direction.

will perform critical role
will perform a critical role

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'They...') as the subject of a sentence.

-----------------------