Having more money and less free time is better than earning less money and having more free time Discuss both views and state your opinion

Having more money and less free time is better than earning less money and having more free time. Discuss both views and state your opinion

For daily bread and butter, and for betterment of life, money plays climacteric role to fulfill the rudimentary needs – food, clothes, shelter- in life. Some folk asserts that person with more spare time and considerably lower

income than other individuals are not much better as others are. While other oppose this view. It is undoubted that money can alleviate majority of hindrances in life, still the ones which are left unresolved play extraordinary role in the voyage of life.

To commence with, if individual have more leisure time then they can spend that time with their friends and family members which help them to strengthens their bond . In addition to this, people with much spare time can do creativity which help them to show their skills in front of other persons. Folk have more energy when they are free then they can do things in a positive way. To cite an example, in spare time people can do painting which enhance and enjoy their interpersonal skills and hobbies oderly.

On the other hand, money is not equivalent to God, so each and everything can not buy with money such as respect, feelings, knowledge, name but a few. But money can make plebeian life more luxurious. They can comfort their life as they want. For instance, parents can teach their pupils in well-reputed school which help them to bright their future. Last but not least, individuals with more income can invest their money to get profit along with that people can do some voluntary work like charity, social welfare etcetera.

In conclusion, I reckon that though money help people to enjoy their life. Money cannot make person happy while, free time make individuals lazy and lethargic so there must be a right balance between working hours and leisure hours to experience a more fulfilling life.