The increase in mobile phone use in recent years has transformed the way we live communicate and do business Mobile phones can also be the cause of social or medical problems What forms do these problems take Do you think the advantages outweigh the disad

The increase in mobile phone use in recent years has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business. Mobile phones can also be the cause of social or medical problems. What forms do these problems take?
Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of mobile phones?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In recent years, there has been a tremendous increase in the use of mobile phones across the globe. This can be seen by the growth of mobile phone sales and increase in mobile carriers. It is believed by some that higher usage of mobile phones has been beneficial while some argue that it is causing problems. These points of view will analysed in this order.

It is believed by some that increased mobile phone usage has positively contributed to the growth of economy in many nations. For instance, during the last decade, the number of mobile phone manufacturers all o...