It is believed that people should choose their jobs based on income in order to provide security for their families Do you agree that the salary is an important factor when choosing a job What other factors should be considered

It is believed that people should choose their jobs based on income in order to provide security for their families. Do you agree that the salary is an important factor when choosing a job? What other factors should be considered?

It is sometimes argued that the wage is the most significant factor when an individual choosing a job in order to make merit to subsidy their family. Personally, I concede that earning a decent salary is crucial to one’s well-being, however, other criteria play an equal role.

On the one hand, I advocate that income is indispensable in order for people to meet their basic needs. Only when people had a prosperous life, do they become truly happy. Nowadays, with the radical increase of cost of living, only by a huge size of a person’s earnings, can they have sufficient money to allocate for accommodations, health care and education. Moreover, employees who can negotiate for a decent salary always adept at working and have more superiorities than others. In other words, a person’s success, to a large extent, contingents on the size of their salary.

On the other hand, there are two main factors that are equitably principal with what we earn in our jobs. Firstly, relationships with co – workers are extremely integral when one decides whether a business is worth pursuing. For instance, having a veteran manager and friendly colleagues not only can we advance ourself, but we also have a flexible atmosphere in a workplace. Furthermore, knowledge and experience one acquires from the job will be another criteria which contribute to professional attainments. For example, many millennia are prone to volunteer work instead of a temporary career to have more practical experience and gain social knowledge which not any firms or schools can we learn from.

In conclusion, although salaries certainly affect ‘s people‘s life, other considerations such as personal relationships at work place or skills they obtain are equally pivotal.