It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society Give specific

It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give specific reasons to support your answer.

All members of society have their contributions for growth of their specific fields. Scientists and artists both are assets of a country. They represent their country by their achievements. Some people think that artists are true representatives of a nation , but other argue that scientists have more role to benefit a country. In my opinion scientists are more valuable than artists.

Undoubtedly artists are more famous now a days. They represent their country worldwide by their art. They are the one who show world the soft image of a country. By art we can send message of peace to other countries. It's because of artists that our culture is spreading across countries.

But inspite of all these things social media value artists untill they are working and same case with people. They only admire their efforts till they are in this field. After their retirement no one knows them by name. But as for as scientists are concerned they are known by their discoveries and inventions. No need for them to be remembered by someone, its their achievements which make them famous. No one knows which was first artist who appeared in first ever colour movie, but there are many who knows that who presented" Laws of motion".

The discoveries of scientists are for whole mankind instead of a particular country. There are few examples of scientists inventions which alter the things altogether. For example discovery of "Pencillin" became a new aura for scientists and cured many disease , which were thought incurable in the past. Same way vaccines for many fatal diseases are blessings for humanity. By these medical science is able to eradicate many diseases like small pox and pollio myelitis. Scientists have achieved news horizons in field of medicine. Its due to research of these scientists that to identify a disease at early stage is possible. There is now wide use of advance technology in medical field. There are many new additions to diagnose a disease for example CT scan, MRI scan and lot more.

Other than medical field scientists have great contribution in information technology , Physics and Geology. We can get alerts about upcoming disasters like earthquake and tornadoes. Name of Eizek Newton needs no formal introduction to be remembered, its his discovery which is a blessing for humanity. We are able to understand many phenomenons because of his" Laws of motion". There is a long list of these discoveries and inventions made by scientists.

It's tragedy of our society that they don't take these scientists in limelight. It's responsibility of government to support research , but unfortunately government spends less on these projects. Due to lack of support many scientists have left the counrty for good, and students are not much interested in research work. In this era of technology only a country can survive on it's good scientists. Because knowledge is not someone's property and you can show the world your capabilities.