It is a natural process for animal species to become extinct There is no reason why people should try to prevent this from happening Do you agree or disagree

It is a natural process for animal species to become extinct. There is no reason why people should try to prevent this from happening. Do you agree or disagree?

The natural process is believed to be an apparent task of animal species’ extinction so people should not try to stop this from happening. From my perspective, there are two main reasons that make me disagree with that.

First and foremost, a human is one who always makes the best effort to do impossible things. In this modern technology era, people can make things that are impractical become possible. Therefore, we can formulate products to improve our life – this is also a reason for the birth of medicine, so there is no doubt about how can we protect some animal species from extinction. People can apply their knowledge of the natural process to save animal species’ life goes on. Take the Komodo dragon as an example, recreating their living environment was the solution of the government for saving the Komodo from extinction.
Additionally, preventing the increase of animal species take a part in helping our planet. Each type of animal has its own benefit to our planet’s environment, stop animal species from deduction not only leads to the fact that many animal species do not disappear but also makes life on the earth more diverse. Lack of a type of animal can put a bad effect on our living environment. Go back to the Komodo dragon, for example, this specie becoming extinct will make wild animals’ life cycles get in trouble because of the lack of an important part.

All things considered, every species on the earth is an essential part, and that is the reason why people have to take a look at saving the diversity of animal species. Furthermore, the government might release some rules that encourage civilians and scientists to help animal species from extinction.