It is thought by some that it s better to live in a city while others believe that life is better in the countryside Discuss both views and give your own opinion

It is thought by some that it’s better to live in a city while others believe that life is better in the countryside.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

People hold conflicting views about whether cities offer a better life or whether rural areas are the best place to live. While some people think city life is better, others argue that living in the countryside is far more advantageous. In my opinion, I agree with the first statement for several compelling reasons. => Hai câu này nên ghép lại luôn, hơi thừa = > While some people think city life is better, I believe that living in the countryside is far more advantageous.
On the one hand, there are various compelling reasons (đang bị lặp từ) why people prefer living in rural areas to living in urban areas. Firstly, the countryside offers a better living environment as there are fewer industrial zones there than in the city. Moreover, there are fewer traffic jams, so the countryside may have fewer exhaust fumes and less air pollution. As a consequence, people have fewer chances to have respiratory diseases. Secondly, people nowadays are in great demand for having safer foods. In rural areas, they can cultivate vegetables by themself without synthetic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides. As a result, the incidence of cancer will be greatly reduced. Furthermore, country life offers a sense of tranquility and reasonable living cost.
On the other hand, I believe that people should migrate to the city for some reasons. Firstly, the urban areas have prestigious educational institutions so that people have better access to cutting-edge facilities, qualified teachers and professors accompanied by the latest study programme. Moreover, many large companies are built in the city, so that the city has a variety of job markets and people will have more opportunities to obtain a high-paid job. Last but not least, the cities offer various medical centers and health care systems than the countryside. Consequently, people can have good health and a longer life-span.
In short, while some people have different views about this topic, but from my point of view, it is more beneficial to live in the city than in the countryside.