It is very important that children should study hard at school Time spent studying on the Internet is time wasted Do you agree or disagree You should write at least 250 words

These days, Internet is needed in every work in the life. It can be considered as an indispensable tool in the life nowadays. Some people think that time spent studying on the Internet is time-consuming. From my point of view, I completely disagree with this statement.
First of all, it is worth considering to be a global citizen, you need to learn and practice using popular computer programs. you can download internet browser to update new information all over the world. This helps you enlarge the knowledge about everything around the world. Moreover, computer will be used popularly in the future, so children using computer and internet at the early age helps them catch up with global trends.
Another point worth noting is that apps and websites on the Internet are designed to offers the students' interests. This helps students acquis knowledge faster and remember it longer than usual. It is really a great way to make their study not boring and more effective.
All things considered, Internet is a tool for every work at present and in the future. Children spend time studying on the internet is a good thing and sometimes it is better than study at school.