In many developing countries there is a problem with a declining quality of air and water from both industry and construction What measures could be taken to prevent this

In many developing countries, there is a problem with a declining quality of air and water from both industry and construction. What measures could be taken to prevent this?

Water and air pollution are the main problems developing countries are facing because of the industrialization and rapid growth in construction business.

First of all, in developing nations, water is the main natural resource. Most of the population is depend on them to survive. So it is our duty to keep these natural resources clean. I think that governments of developing nations should implement well managed and structuralized water recycling system. That will not only help to remove waste materials from the water but also provides sufficient water for our daily requirements. Apart from this states should define proper rules and regulations for water usage in construction and industries. Strict punishments should be awarded to those who are breaking these laws frequently. In these countries, people are mostly depending on river water. Governing bodies should take special care to clean these rivers so that everyone can get fresh water.

Apart from water, air is also a critical resource. In developing nations, because of the rapid growth and industries, quality of the air is gradually decreasing. Government should define air pollution measurements and should make people aware on drawbacks of air pollutions. Carbone emission should be restricted and state should encourage citizens to plant and maintain tress and forests. People should use recycled products if they are available in the market so that we do not require reproducing them again and this way we can lower down the air pollution generated from industries. Also it is require implementing strong measurements to tackle air pollution and by this way we can have a clean and fresh air for everyone.

In conclusion, I think that water and air are the main resources for human life. So developing countries should take some concrete decisions to provide best environment to their citizens.

Most of the population is depend on them
Most of the population is dependent on them

Sentence: Also it is require implementing strong measurements to tackle air pollution and by this way we can have a clean and fresh air for everyone.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and require

Sentence: I think that governments of developing nations should implement well managed and structuralized water recycling system.
Error: structuralized Suggestion: No alternate word