Many people believe that alcohol causes many problems and there have been frequent calls for the government to ban it To what extent do you agree

Many people believe that alcohol causes many problems and there have been frequent calls for the government to ban it. To what extent do you agree?

Many people believe that consumption of alcohol leads to many problems and as a result many states have ban on alcohol. Up to certain extent I agree with above statement but still government should allow it in certain limit as it also has some advantages too.

First of all, alcohol helps to improve digestive system and doctors often suggest it if person is suffering from such troubles. Apart from this, often bier is used as a medicine in kidney stone disease. So we can say that use of alcohol in specific limit is very helpful for us. It makes us hungry and helps to keep our body fit and healthy.

On the other side, consumption of alcohol beyond certain limit is very harmful to our body. There are so many disadvantages of it. It is directly affect our nervous system and we lose control of ourselves and do not realize what we are doing. Alcohol is the main reason of family conflicts and domestic violence on women. Person not only harms himself but also makes his loved once unhappy and sad. People spent so much money on alcohol and as a result they even do not have money to fulfill their family’s basic requirements. It also directly affects our liver and that may cause many side effects in our body. This is the reason why some states like Gujarat has completely prohibited the alcohol and most of the countries has strict rules on consumption of alcohol.

To summaries, I think that state should implement strict measurement on use of alcohol so that people think twice before crossing the allowable limit.

many states have ban on alcohol
many states have banned alcohol
many states have a ban on alcohol

makes his loved once unhappy and sad.
makes his loved ones unhappy and sad.

and most of the countries has strict rules on consumption of alcohol.
and most of the countries have strict rules on the consumption of alcohol.